Nature is wise and offers us powerful herbal remedies with great hepaprotective and anti-inflammatory properties, which are a great ally to heal the liver
Discover the medicinal power of three natural medicinal drinks, which will help you reduce inflammation and purify the liver.
Photo: Image by Couleur on Pixabay / Pixabay
The liver It’s one of the vital organs most fundamental of the human body, it is related to important and numerous functions. It is located in the upper right part of the abdomen and is involved in essential tasks how: regulate blood chemicals, in the production of bile, process the blood that leaves the stomach to the intestines, metabolize drugs, produce proteins for blood plasma, store iron, regulate blood clotting, purify bilirubin and regulate fats.
Being such an important organ it is normal for get saturated and deteriorate their functionsIt is therefore prone to all kinds of complications. One of the main ones is inflamed liver, a condition that also called hepatomegaly and occurs when this organ increases its size more than normal.
The causes of suffering inflamed liver are diverse and are related to some particular conditions such as type A and B hepatitis, alcoholic hepatitis, the intake of chemicals or toxins, bacterial infections and the lifestyle. Regarding this last point, it should be mentioned that it is directly related to food, that is, there are bad habits and customs that they are a major cause; among the main ones stands out a high fat diet.
The good news is that natural medicine is a faithful and noble ally of good health, the best of all is that it is a current trend that offers the great advantage of lacking secondary symptoms. In fact, when it comes to healing the liver, one of the best alternatives is the consumption of medicinal power foods, since in some cases they help replace drug use (which in many cases the liver does not process correctly).
1. Milk thistle liver tea
Milk thistle is considered the first herbal resource for liver care. Its fruits in extract act as a extraordinary antidote when it comes to improve liver healtha, at the same time is considered one of the best digestive tonics. It is a plant of great medicinal power that is used since ancient times as a remedy for great medicinal power, also called milk thistle or milk thistle and this is due to white veins that contain its leaves. Without a doubt, its immense benefits are due to its content in sylmarin, which is the main biochemical component of milk thistle and which stands out for being a magnificent hepaprotective agentr. At the same time this substance has the ability to stimulate the detoxifying effect on liver cells, which positively promotes regeneration of liver tissue.
How to prepare the tea?
- 1 tablespoon of milk thistle tincture, also called milk thistle (10 ml)
- 40 drops of myrtle tincture
- 250 ml of water
- In a small glass container add the water and mix the other two ingredients.
- Divide into several servings per day, you should drink 1/4 cup four times a day in addition to a soft diet.
2. Infusion of licorice root and anise
While licorice root is known for its extraordinary digestive benefits, is a great ally for liver conditions. This is due to their anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic properties and above all antiviral, in fact there is a study carried out by the Beijing University that verifies the benefits of its consumption to collaborate significantly in the inflamed liver treatment, caused by viral hepatitis.
This drink is a powerful remedy, as it also contains star anise and boldo. Which are considered two key ingredients to improve the liver function. For its part, star anise is valued for its analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties, which intervene as a great scrubbing agent. For its part, boldo is considered one of the most powerful medicinal plants for purify the liver of bile, in turn helping eliminate fats from the body. In fact, it is highly recommended for people who suffer from jaundice, cirrhosis, swollen and fatty liver.
How to prepare the infusion?
- 500 ml of purified water
- 2 tablespoons of licorice or a medium piece
- 1 handful of star anise
- 1 tablespoon of boldo
- Boil half a liter of water and when it comes to a boil add the two tablespoons of licorice, along with the star anise.
- Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Later reduce the heat and add the boldo leaves.
- Cover the infusion and rest for 5 minutes.
- The recommendation is to consume after the main meals and if you can consider a cup fasting it is excellent.
3. Ginger lemonade
Ginger today is considered one of the medicinal spices of greater power, relates to extraordinary health benefits. It stands out for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory power, specifically its purifying power improves liver function thanks to its properties for lrid the liver of fats and toxins. It is also powerful for deflate it and help you get back to your original size.
The lemon finishes enhancing its qualities, this citrus fruit of great power medicineHe is the perfect ally for alkalize the blood, enhance the elimination of toxins and stored fats. It is a powerful tonic to deeply cleanse the liver.
How to prepare the lemonade?
- 1 liter of purified water
- 3 fresh lemons
- 1 piece of medium ginger
- In a small saucepan with a little boiling water, add the peeled and thinly sliced ginger. Allow its properties to be released and reserve this liquid.
- In a glass jug add the freshly squeezed juice of the three lemons, the ginger reduction and pour in the water. Mix well and allow it to cool.
- If you wish, you can add a lemon wedge and additional pieces of ginger.
- Consume as table water throughout the day.