Detox soups are a current health and wellness trend. They are the perfect ally to increase hydration and purify the body of toxins and fats
Without a doubt detox soups are an important part of current health and wellness trends. Beyond being a great ally to lose weight, are associated with extraordinary medicinal benefits that relate to your magnificent nutritional value. Detox soups they have the goodness to provide an extra energy to the bodyThey are very easy to prepare and satiating. Because the quality of its ingredients they stand out for their contribution in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber.
What is a detox soup?
There are some parameters that it is important to consider when preparing a detoxifying soupwhich are important to ensure that they meet their Main function. The objective of this type of preparations is promote the elimination of toxins and fats, to strengthen and revive the body.
- Detox soups are made from fruits, greens and vegetables. They stand out for being foods rich in vegetable proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These ingredients stand out for their ability to promote metabolic balance and relate to great purifying properties.
- It is important to use quality, fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- Avoid using any ingredient other than 100% natural origin.
- Detox soups they have the advantage of being hot or cold depending on weather conditions.
- They are satiating, nutritious and low in calories.
- Its consumption increases body hydration levels.
- They are a powerful ally for combat fluid retention and eliminate abdominal inflammation.
4 recipes for detox soups ideal for the summer:
1. Avocado, mint and raspberry soup
- 4 cups of purified water (1 liter)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 green apple with skin
- 2 lemons (you will get the juice from one and the zest from the other)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Sea salt or herbal salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh mint leaves and raspberries
Step by Step:
- Wash and disinfect apples, lemons, mint, and raspberries. Chop the apple into medium cubes.
- Cut the avocados in half and get their pulp, Place in a small container and add a few drops of lemon to avoid rusting.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and get the zest. Reservation.
- In the blender glass add the water, avocados, apple, juice and lemon zest and mix until you get a soup of homogeneous texture.
- Place in a deep bowl and season with salt and pepper to tasteAdd a tablespoon of olive oil and mix well.
- Refrigerate for two hours. Serve chilled with fresh mint leaves and raspberries.
2. Cold apple curry cream
- 1 medium onion
- 1 leek
- 3 red apples
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 carrots
- 1 orange, you will need the juice and the zest
- 1 lemon, you will need the juice
- 1 liter of chicken or vegetable broth (natural)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 g of plain and sugar-free yogurt
- Chopped fresh mint leaves
- Orange segments
- Salt and pepper
Step by Step:
- Peel the leek and chop very finely together with the onion.
- Peel and dice the apples and carrots in medium cubes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat add the olive oil and pour the leek and onion. Cook for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Proceed by adding the carrots and apples, mix well and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the curry, orange zest, and lemon juice. Cook a little more.
- Pour in the chicken or vegetable broth and bring to a boil. TApa and cook very slowly over low heat for 50 minutes.
- Blend the soup until there is a very fine puree. Return to the saucepan and season with the orange juice, yogurt, salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients very well.
- Place in a deep bowl and allow it to cool. Subsequently refrigerate.
- Serve with mint leaves and orange wedges It’s a delight!
3. Hot tomato and garlic soup
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 1 red onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 kilo of ripe tomatoes without skin
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper, black pepper, sea salt and cumin
- 1 tablespoon of aromatic herbs (15 g)
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Step by Step:
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and tomatoes.
- In a frying pan over medium heat add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and cook the onion until golden. Then add the garlic, the bay leaf, the peppers and a touch of salt.
- Add the tomato and mix well until they release their flavor. Finish by adding the water and allow it to boil for a few minutes.
- Remove the bay leaves and Blend the mixture until they form a smooth and smooth liquid.
- Place in a soup pan and allow to simmer slowly. Straighten the salt and pepper.
- Finish by adding a tablespoon of aromatic herbs, cumin and olive oil to taste.
4. Zucchini and mint cream
- 3 zucchini
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 150 grains of plain yogurt
- 250 ml of vegetable broth
- 100 ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional garnish: Finely chopped hard-boiled egg.
Step by Step:
- Wash the zucchini well and cut into small cubes.
- Peel and finely chop the shallots and garlic cloves.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat add 50 ml of olive oil and add the shallots and garlic. Allow them to cook for 5 minutes. Pproceed adding the zucchini, season with salt and pepper, finish adding the vegetable stock.
- Bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. A couple of minutes before the end of cooking add the chopped mint and yogurt.
- Add the mixture to the blender glass and blend. Then strain and return to the saucepan.
- Decorate with chopped hard-boiled egg and some mint leaves.