5 but how to choose only 5? To tell you the truth, it was not easy to decide between them but we made our choice and I hope you will be as won over as us! These 5 road trips can be done in 15 days, ready to travel? Let’s GO!
Discover Burma from north to south through 5 essential stages of the country:
- Yagon and its gold-covered Shwedagon pagoda
- Kalaw to make treks in their magnificent mountain
- Inle Lake, travel by canoe and watch the sunrise show
- Bagan, this exceptional site to fly over in a hot air balloon
- Mandalay and its 1729 steps
This authentic country will blow your mind, the human experience through the reception of the locals is to really live so fly quickly to meet this magnificent country!
When to go: from late October-November to late February
From 850 € for two excluding flights
AFRICA: FROM JOHANNESBURG TO MOZAMBIQUE
If you want to go from a safari with wild landscapes to dreamy beaches this is the road trip for you. One thing is certain, open your eyes wide because all the stages we have chosen are grandiose!
- Johannesburg, this crazy energy city will surprise you
- The Drakensberg mountains, which means Dragon Mountain, are a hiker’s paradise through the forest, the waterfalls …
- Kwazulu Natal – Wetlands on the program, small traditional villages, parks, nature reserves, lakes inhabited by crocodiles and hippos… what more can we say?
- Kruger Park, ready for a wild safari?
- Blyde River Canyon, is the third largest canyon in the world, it’s worth a visit
- Le Tofo in Mozambique is a small fishing village on the edge of the Indian Ocean in the middle of a coconut grove with a great atmosphere
- Vilanculos & the Bazaruto Archipelago, an endless shades of blues and turquoise, 50 shades of green and a national & marine park in the middle of white sand
You will have understood it if you thirst for adventure, that you dream of seeing lions, leopards and so on, and that you wish to be subjugated throughout your trip, it is here that he must go! Without forgetting the joy of living that awaits you there 🙂
When to go: between April and October
From € 3,500 for two excluding flights
NORTH AMERICA: FROM MONTREAL TO THE NIAGARA FALLS THROUGH THE FJORD OF SAGUENAY
Canada, this vast country which offers such different landscapes but which takes your breath away every time! It’s hard to choose the perfect route as there are so many things to see but here are the essentials to do in 15 days:
- Toronto, city nicknamed the Queen city, for sure you won’t be bored
- Mandatory excursion to Niagara Falls as beautiful as it is impressive
- Ottawa, considered one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, can’t wait to hear from you!
- Montreal, a large, world-renowned city that will thrill you through its lively neighborhoods
- Quebec City, culture, historical gems and nature are on the menu
- Tadoussac, the unique whale observatory in the world
- The Saguenay Fjord, grandiose landscapes, unforgettable memories
- Charlevoix, one of the most beautiful regions of Quebec! Majestic mountains & magnificent waterfalls are waiting for you but watch out for black bears 😉
So when is the big departure?
When to go: June to September
From € 2,500 for two excluding flights
CENTRAL / SOUTH AMERICA: COLOMBIA, PANAMA & COSTA RICA
This road trip between two continents will make you travel between different cultures and a historical heritage where you can feel the influence of colonization, all in the middle of paradisiacal natural landscapes. To see as much as possible, here are all the steps to visit:
- Bogota is the time to soak up Colombian culture and traditions
- Medellín, also nicknamed the city of eternal spring very close to the beautiful village of Guatapé
- Cartagena, historic houses, a city full of charm, festive terraces… a must-see city in Colombia
- Panama city, this old town steeped in history will surprise you in the middle of its skyscrapers
- Bocas del Toro to rest your feet in the water and explore the seabed next to starfish, dolphins … in the Bastimentos National Marine Park
- Cahuita National Park, hiking in tropical vegetation & swimming in the Caribbean Sea
- Arenal volcano, the walk to the volcano is just amazing
- Tortuguero National Park for the chance to see baby turtles born
So, is this culture mix for you?
When to go: December to April
From € 2,800 for two excluding flights
EUROPE: NORTHERN NORWAY
We only want to describe this road trip with words that make you dream: unique, magical, spectacular fjords, endless forests, fishing villages, northern lights, crazy charm, wonder… and we could go on! For us the 5 steps not to be missed are these:
- Tromso to discover local specialties
- The surrounding islands like Sommarøy & Kvaløya to see the small colorful wooden houses
- The Vesterålen Islands to feel alone at the end of the world and go whale watching
- Take a hike on the Svartisen glacier and feel very small
- All the Lofoten Islands, it’s time to marvel at incredible landscapes, postcard-worthy villages
You will have understood it, there are more than 5 stages because there are many small islands as beautiful as each other. This trip will not leave you indifferent and it may be the first time that you will live a daydream! Ready to chase the Northern Lights?
When to go: it all depends on the style of travel you want
From € 2,400 for two excluding flights
For more details on each of his road-trips, write to us [email protected]