Making your own homemade butter is easier and simpler than it sounds. Learn the best tips to learn how to prepare it by integrating exquisite and aromatic ingredients, which will bring a unique touch to your meals
The butter It’s one of the most used ingredients in cooking, the reality is that it is delicious, and not only is it a great ally in cooking great dishes, adds a touch of unique flavor to food.
A classic for breakfast toast, basic in the world of baking and the bakery, is one of the most fundamental facts in the international gastronomy, the truth is that butter is a great ally in the kitchen.
However it is a food rich in fat and calories that a certain bad name has been gained, this belief is mainly due to the fact that 80% of its composition is fats within which are saturated and this gives it a good caloric intake.
The traditional butter is made with Cow milk basically is the fatty part of milk which has been isolated from proteins and carbohydrates.
Butter is one of the most complex fats that exist since it contains about 400 different fatty acids, many of which are considered beneficial for the organism and is rich in vitamins A, D, E, B12, and K2.
Among the qualities of butter, its antioxidant power, your contribution to vitamin K2 that is related to benefits to prevent arterial calcification, and its contribution to various fatty acids that improve digestive health and protect the body against gastrointestinal infections.
That is why the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Harvard University recommend your consumption in moderation, in small quantities, and preferably opt for the more organic and artisanal variants.
Taking this into account, a great alternative to take care of our health is to prepare homemade butter, you are probably very used to integrating it as a key product in weekly purchases; however, now that we spend more time in the kitchen it is the ideal time to try it.
There are various cooking methods and techniques To prepare the butter, some do it with organic milk, with or without salt and they even have the habit of adding scent herbs they have the virtue of aromatizing and enhance flavors when cooking.
Homemade Butter Recipe:
- 4 cups of whipping cream
- Ingredients to flavor to taste
- Chipotle Chile
Homemade Butter Step By Step Preparation
- Add the 4 cups of whipping cream in the mixer bowl and mix on medium for 8 minutes.
- After this time you will get a somewhat thick substance, use absorbent paper or a sky mat to remove excess liquid and moisture.
- Place in a deep container and season with your favorite ingredients, they can be chili peppers, sweet herbs, garlic, salt, pepper, and nuts. Mix well with the help of a spatula.
- Spread plastic wrap on the work table and arrange the butter into a cylinder. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Enjoy with bread and use it in all kinds of dishes.