A few hours ago, Apple released a new update for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15: version 15.0.2, 10 days after the previous 15.0.1. In the program, fixes for annoying bugs that appeared with iOS 15.0 and iPadOS 15.0:
- Problems affecting CarPlay and audio playback in various streaming apps
- Unable to get Apple MagSafe Wallet to work with Find My
- Disappearance of the AirTag sensor from the Locate app
- Disappearance of photos save from the Messages app to the photo library
- Non-functional restore or update via cable connection to the Mac for an iPhone 13 or 13 Pro or an iPad mini 6
This new update also reabsorbs different security vulnerabilities. We obviously encourage you to update as soon as possible to take advantage of all these changes.
For Apple Watch, this is the version WatchOS 8.0.1 which was released at the same time, also bringing its share of fixes, for the following bugs in particular:
- Missing display of accessibility settings
- Inaccuracy of the update screen when updating the OS
Other bugs should be fixed with iOS 15.1, as shown by the latest beta iteration of this upcoming release. On the other hand, various major problems would still remain relevant, such as the one affecting the touch screen or the one concerning Apple TV. We hope that Apple will take care of correcting these as well in a future update.
In any case, do not hesitate, after installing iOS 15.0.2 or iPadOS 15.0.2, to tell us in the comments which problems have been resolved on your side and which are still present. Ditto for watchOS 8.0.1.
Do not miss :