Say goodbye to constipation and inflammation, with these powerful natural juices that stand out for their high content of dietary fiber and sorbitol, essential elements for good intestinal health
Jugotherapy is a strong health and wellness trend that every day grows more, promotes the consumption of juices made with fresh fruits and vegetables which according to the combination provide different benefits to treat various ailments and conditions that put health at risk. These juices provide a long list of nutrients, water, and fiber, at once enhance hydration levels in the body and promote gradual detoxification, rejuvenate and they are an infallible ally to improve the digestive process and intestinal health.
Increased consumption of fruits and vegetables, enrich the body with foods rich in fiber and being well hydrated is the perfect combination to combat constipation and that is why there are certain juice variants which are the ideal solution for regulate bowel movements, long-term and without side effects.
A person is considered to suffer from constipation when you have less than three bowel movements per week, this occurs when stool remains in the digestive tract for a long time and they harden, this makes painful and complicated removal. On many occasions it is likely to suffer occasional constipation and it’s a condition that quickly resolves with making certain dietary and lifestyle changes.
The choice of natural juices as a treatment for combat chronic constipation is the best way, since laxatives are normally related to side effects and they don’t solve the root problem. The selection of juices that we will present below is very powerful since it stands out for the use of ingredients that contain extraordinary levels of dietary fiber and sipl, two key compounds for regulating bowel movements.
Juices to fight constipation
1. Plum juice
Plums are probably one of the most popular ingredients to try constipation, especially when integrated into the equation prunes or dried since they are recognized for their laxative effects on the body. Various nutrition and medicine specialists recommend them as a basic to treat constipation, also in 2014 a study was released that verified the benefits of eating 100 grams of prunes a day to combat constipation; this is due to their ability to improve stool consistency and the regularity of bowel movements. Plums are rich in dietary fiber, sorbitol, magnesium and potassium than improve intestinal function.
How to make plum juice?
- 300g prunes
- 100 grams of fresh plums
- 2 liters of water
Step by Step:
- Add the two liters of water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cut the fresh plums into halves and remove the bones.
- Add the fresh plums and pass to the boiling water, reduce the heat to low and cover.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixed plum mixture into the blender and mix until smooth and smooth.
- If you wish, you can strain the mixture to remove solid residues and slightly remove the thick.
- Pour the juice into a glass bottle with a tight-fitting lid and keep refrigerated. The best recommendation is to consume a glass while fasting and another at night.
2. Lemon juice
The lemons are considered one of the ingredients with nature’s greatest medicinal powers, are associated with great benefits for strengthening the immune system, they help in the prevention of diseases and are the perfect ally to purify the body. its extraordinary vitamin C content acts like a powerful antioxidant compound, which draws water into the intestine; this increase in the water content in the intestine helps soften stool and stimulate bowel movements. That is why preparing water with fresh lemon juice and consuming it throughout the day is an infallible remedy against constipation since it also keeps the body hydrated.
How to make lemon juice?
- 8 organic lemons
- 2 liters of water
- 1 medium ginger piece
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin slices
Step by Step:
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons and reserve.
- Peel and slice the ginger into thin slices.
- In a jug with a capacity of two liters, add the water and mix with the fresh lemon juice.
- Finish by adding the cucumber into thin slices.
- I consume 2 liters a day. You will quickly notice its benefits.
3. Apple juice
Everything good for the organism has apples, they are considered one of the ingredients with nature’s greatest medicinal power. Specifically they are characterized by their high content of dietary fiber and sorbitol the same time they contain good levels of vitamin C, A, calcium and other nutrients that promote body function. Among his great genius they stand out for their high pectin content, a kind of water soluble fiber which helps very effectively promote bowel movements.
How to make apple juice?
- 3 organic apples
- 250 ml of water
- 1 lemon
Step by Step:
- Wash the apples and cut them into medium cubes.
- In the blender glass add them with the water and liquefy until obtaining a smooth and smooth liquid.
- It is recommended not to strain it to get all the benefits found in the apple peel.
- Serve and squeeze the juice of a lemon, consume immediately while fasting is ideal.