A few minutes ago BMW Motorrad Y LEGO Group They revealed the latest from LEGO®, the new LEGO Technic BMW M 1000 RR, which goes on sale on January 1, 2022.
This intricate set brings the racing technology and 156 kW of power of the real model that reaches 1: 5 scale.
With nothing less than 1,920 pieces, the LEGO Technic BMW M 1000 RR measures once assembled no less than 45.5 cm long. In addition to meticulous attention to technical details, the set offers a host of features that are sure to appeal to model builders and motorcycle enthusiasts alike.
Among the fully functional components we find the three speed gearbox, the inverted fork and the suspension rear swingarm, as well as the instrument panel with three different display options and the gold-colored drive chain.
The LEGO Technic BMW M 1000 RR sees BMW Motorrad and LEGO continue their successful partnership and offers fans the opportunity to build the first BMW Motorrad M motorcycle model that represents technical excellence and attention to detail.
The LEGO Technic BMW M 1000 RR will be available exclusively in LEGO stores and on their website from January 1, 2022, and at other retailers from March 1, 2022, at a suggested retail price of 199.99 euros.
Technical characteristics LEGO Technic BMW M 1000 RR
- Model dimensions: 27.7 cm high / 45.5 cm long / 17 cm wide.
- Model in exhibition stand: 32.6 cm high / 45.5 cm long / 17 cm wide.
- Model on a pedestal: 27.7 cm high / 46.9 cm long / 17 cm wide.
- 1,920 pieces.
- Fully functional gearbox (three gears + neutral).
- Front and rear suspension.
- Gold-colored transmission chain.
- Three different board options.
- Supplied with paddock stand and display plate.
Source | Bmw