If you want a dessert fresh, easy and delicious, You have to try the avocado ice cream. This fruit is not just for guacamole, salads, or smoothies, it works for ice cream too. its smooth and creamy pulp has the ideal texture and its flavor. Then we combine with another fruit which we use frequently to make simple and healthy ice creams, the banana.
It is a dessert made with natural ingredients, avocados, banana, coconut milk, and lemon. Doing it is really easy, you only need a pan or baking dish. You will use the blender and the refrigerator.
If you wish you can add pieces of walnuts, almonds, or peanuts before freezing and you will have a crunchy dessert that you will love, which in addition to being rich, is nutritious.
Avocado is delicious and nutritious, it is a source of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, also has vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, and magnesium.
It is rich in healthy fats, especially oleic acid, the same as olive oil. It contains antioxidants such as lutein, beta-carotene, and zeaxanthin. Studies reveal that supports your memory, your eyesight, a healthy complexion and hair and gives you energy.
Avocado Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 14-ounce can cold whole coconut milk.
- 1 ripe banana cut and frozen
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey (optional)
- 4 large mint leaves (optional)
- Chill mold in the refrigerator overnight.
- Blend the pulp of the avocado with the solid part of the coconut milk.
- Add the banana, honey, lemon juice, and mint leaves: blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the thick batter into the mold and pair with a spoon or miserable to distribute evenly. Cover with a plastic that touches the ice cream.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, let your ice cream rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
This avocado ice cream can easily be turned into a chocolate ice cream. You only need to add 2 tablespoons of cocoa to the ingredients to mix.
To make you feel good
The bananas promote good mood and memory thanks to containing tryptophan. Tryptophan is an amino acid that can help preserve memory, increase a person’s ability to learn and remember things, and regulate mood.
This sweet fruit is low in saturated fat and sodium, rich in nutrients and fiber. Brings you the potassium that favors the functioning of the heart, muscle contraction, and nerve transmission.
This dessert is four in one, it fulfills your cravings, it refreshes you, it makes you feel good and it provides you with nutrients, what more could you ask for?