Spinach and cream came to see us how easy and healthy cooking can be, they are the best compliment for all kinds of dishes.
Accompany all your dishes with these delicious cream spinach.
Creamy spinach is one of the more delicious, easy, and versatile side dishes. The best of all is that they are a great option to promote the smallest of the home to eat more vegetables. The truth is that they are the perfect ally for accompanying all kinds of diseases, they are also wonderful for filling many culinary delights on how crepes, savory cakes, and proteins, like the popular spinach stuffed chicken breasts.
The spinach They are a nutritional treasure, are one of the green leafy vegetables most famous, and can not be missing in all balanced diet. its healing power lies in its high content of vitamins and minerals, among which it is worth highlighting its extraordinary contribution in vitamin A, C, magnesium, and iron.
They are extremely accessible and is very easy to add to the diet, stand out for their benefits to treat anemia, have hepaprotective properties, its fiber and antioxidant content helps regulate the high cholesterol levels, they are good for fight hypertension and overweight, improve eyesight and are ideal for fight aging.
Best of all, they are one the simplest recipe, without complications and that will complement perfection any menu. They are a clear demonstration that invites us to cook more at home and that proves that Eating rich and healthy doesn’t have to be tedious. All you have to do is gather all the ingredients and let the microwave do its thing.
Creamy spinach recipe:
- 1 package of frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 250 milliliters of milk
- Salt to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 1 cup of grated cheese (it can be mozzarella, parmesan, or manchego)
- The first step is to defrost the spinach package. All you have to do is place them in a container and defrost them for 7 minutes on medium power. When they are ready drain and reserve.
- Melt the butter for 40 seconds, then add the flour and mix well. Add the milk, salt, nutmeg, and pepper. Make sure the ingredients are well blended and microwave again for 5 more minutes, mixing occasionally.
- Add the spinach to the bechamel sauce, mix well, and finish by covering the top with the grated cheese. Set the microwave for another 6 minutes on high power.
- Enjoy with your favorite dishes. They are exquisite, easy, and accessible to every pocket.