Recognize the signs of a depressed immune system and attack any symptoms with this powerful immunostimulating syrup of raw honey, ginger, lemon and black pepper.
This syrup is an extraordinary 100% natural ally, which stands out for its anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and analgesic properties.
Photo: Image by Dagny Walter on Pixabay / Pixabay
Health has always been one of the most important issues, however this year the coronavirus pandemic He has left us many lessons and one of them is to opt for all those measures that help us to have a strong immune system.
The immune system is a complex network that is made up of organs, tissues, proteins and special cells, who work together to protect the body. It is essential since it is the body’s defense system against infectious organisms and other invaders, through a series of steps called “immune response” the immune system attacks pathogens that invade the body systems and they cause disease.
When they show up deficiencies in the functioning of the immune system sends us warning signals, this condition is popularly called “Depressed immune system” and roughly it happens when you are less active than normal. Although it can be due to many factors, the main causes include following a bad nutrition and with it lack of certain nutrients, a poor lifestyle, taking certain medications, living with high levels of stress and even the seasons of the year and climatic conditions.
Between the main symptoms of a depressed immune system the following conditions are found:
- Constantly getting sick of flu, colds, cough or any condition in respiratory tract. It is also very normal to suffer recurrently allergies and asthma.
- Inflammatory bowel diseases, which are directly related to the vitality of the immune system.
- Urinary infections, as is the case with cystitis.
- Constant headaches
- Fatigue, apathy and extreme tiredness.
- Altered moods
The good news is that today medicine, natural, phytotherapy and herbalism, are tools that offer us great therapeutic benefits no side effects. This is achieved through the consumption of food from exceptional medicinal power, who are recognized for their analgesic, antibiotic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Such is the case with this homemade syrup recipe, which will not only be a great ally to alleviate any respiratory tract condition; is a powerful tonic that helps stimulate and strengthen the immune system. It stands out for its content in very powerful and healing ingredients: for its part the black pepper helps fight infections, ginger contributes magnificent anti-inflammatory qualities, he lemon is a powerful antiviral agent and the raw honey helps calm coughs, thanks to its expectorant properties. It is a great tonic that helps remove all toxins that cause infections and diseases, the best of all is 100% natural, accessible to every pocket and very easy to make.
Homemade Immunostimulating Syrup Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup / 250 ml purified water
- 1 cup of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass jar with airtight lid
- In a small saucepan add all the ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking. When it first boils, turn off the heat.
- Pour the syrup into the airtight container.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
At the first sign of a depressed immune system, consume during 8 consecutive days a large spoonful of this fasting remedy. If you already have a cold, cough or flu, consume a tablespoon while fasting and another dissolved in a cup of hot water before sleeping or before cany symptoms.