Smoothies with oatmeal are the perfect nutritional ally, they stand out for their unmatched texture and softness, but above all for their large dose of vitamins, minerals, fiber and vegetable proteins. They are an extraordinary ally to lose weight and speed up metabolism
Every day with more force the direct relationship between the food and health, it is a fact that following a balanced nutrition is the key to live longer and better. That is why they have come to light trends and diets that promote a healthy lifestyle, based on the consumption of foods that stand out for their great nutritional and medicinal power.
Oatmeal tops the list of fundamental foods for the organism not in vain it is considered the queen of cereals, it is attributed a extraordinary vitamin content especially B1, B6, B9 and minerals such as iron, phosphorus and magnesium. It stands out for its null contribution in saturated fat and sodium and it is particularly striking his extraordinary content in beta-glucans, an essential component to regulate high cholesterol levels. At the same time it is a carrier of great contribution in fiber which is one of the most essential nutrients for the organism, it fulfills several key functions, among which its benefits to improve digestion, digestive health and promotes a healthy weight.
One of the great benefits of oats is due to his immense versatility, It is a cereal so healthy and generous that it lends itself to create all kinds of dishes. Cooked oatmeal is part of a balanced, healthy and full of energy breakfast, it is a basic ingredient in bakery and is perfect for preparing different types of drinks like the famous oatmeal, milk and of course it is an essential element in famous smoothies.
In recent years smoothies or smoothies have greatly increased their popularity and have become a key drink in various eating plans to lose weight and detoxify the body. Its consumption is associated with great health benefits, since they are an extraordinary alternative to Increase consumption of fruits and vegetables, keep the body hydrated, facilitate digestion, improve intestinal health, are low in calories, satiating and fill the body with quality energy. Best of all, they are very easy to make and you can create all kinds of versions contemplating your favorite ingredients, oats will be the star ingredient to get all the nutrients the body needs.
3 oatmeal smoothie ideas:
1. Berry pie smoohie
The perfect option for days with little time for breakfast, this smoothie contains everything that the body needs to have energy and vitality. It is a great ally for improve physical and mental performanceIt also works as a healthy snack.
- ½ cup frozen cherries (you can supply them with strawberries)
- one frozen banana
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- ¼ cup oatmeal
- ¼ cup of Greek yogurt
- A handful of walnuts
- Add all the ingredients in the blender glass and mix until you get a smooth and smooth liquid.
- To increase your nutritional level, finish by covering with a pinch of oats, walnuts and chia seeds.
2. Chocolate smoothie
One of the great advantages of integrate oatmeal into smoothies is that you can create delicious drinks that work like a healthy dessert, such is the case of this incredible recipe with chocolate. Is a great alternative for days with sweet cravings, without losing balance.
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients in a deep bowl and freeze.
- When they are very cold add them to the blender glass, until obtaining a smooth and slightly thick consistency.
- Finish off by adding an extra sweet touch with some chocolate chips, nuts, almonds, bananas, or marshmallows.
3. Banana bread smoothie
The banana is one of the favorite ingredients in all kinds of smoothies, it provides texture, softness, nutrition and a lot of flavor. If you are a lover of banana bread This version of smoothie will become your favorite, the best thing of all is that it is satiating and rich in healthy fats, vegetable proteins and potassium.
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 handful of walnuts (optional)
- Add all the ingredients in the blender glass and process until smooth and smooth.
- Serve cold, if you wish sprinkle cinnamon and walnuts at the end.