Who doesn’t like muffins? Of course we all love them!
This recipe is light and ideal to enjoy with a cup of tea or a delicious coffee. A perfect option for that craving if you want to enjoy without guilt.
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
1 tablespoon of chia
1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons of baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1⁄2 cup of agave honey
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1⁄2 cup of ground walnuts
1. Heat the oven to 190 ° C.
2. Mix the chia, flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat the applesauce, egg, white, honey and lemon lightly.
4. Join both preparations without working too hard.
5. Empty into paper-lined pancake tins or deposit in trays. Put a tablespoon of the walnut combination in the center.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Let them cool before serving.
You will surely love: Muffin recipes you should try
For more cooking recipes visit Cocina Fácil Network
By: Easy Cooking