These breads are soft and delicious that you can eat them only with butter or prepare a sandwich with them
Breads made from plain yogurt or Greek yogurt.
Photo: Sebastian777O / Pixabay
Prepare a soft bread without oven, with only two ingredients, in a simple way and in a short time, it is possible!
These pan-made breads have a pleasant aroma and flavor, with a soft texture insider and a little crispy on the outside. You can eat them only with butter, jam or avocado, as tapas and even cut them and make sandwiches.
All you need is yogurt and prepared flour or leavening flour (already includes baking powder or Royal yeast and salt). If you don’t have this flour on hand, don’t worry because you can use all-purpose flour and add the yeast.
He yogurt must be natural and without added sugar, and you can also opt for Greek yogurt that is creamier.
- 250 grams of plain yogurt
- 2 cups of prepared flour
- Heat the yogurt a little in the microwave so that it is warm.
- Add the sifted or strained flour and stir by hand. A sticky mass will form.
- Place the dough on a table or tray sprinkled with flour and form a thick tube to cut into 6 parts.
- Shape the balls and crush them to be 1 cm thick and let them rest for 15 minutes.
- Put the buns in a hot pan greased with a little oil. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Turn your loaves over, cover, and leave for another 10 minutes. Remove the lid and allow them to dry on both sides before removing from the pan.
- Once out of the fire let them rest for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Don’t you have leavening flour?
Use plain flour and add two teaspoons of baking powder and ¾ teaspoon of salt.
Also prepare other recipes with very few ingredients and easy to prepare: