Waffles are perfect to enjoy for breakfast or any day accompanied with an aromatic cup of coffee or delicious chocolate.
This idea will fascinate you.
Preparation: 14 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
• 1 cup of flour for pancakes
• 1⁄2 cup of oatmeal
• 2 eggs
• 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
• 1⁄2 cup of milk
• 1⁄2 cup of brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
• 1⁄2 cup of honey
• 1⁄2 cup of blueberries
• 1⁄2 cup of chopped pistachios
• Mix the flours with the milk, eggs and pistachios until they form a uniform dough without lumps. While continuing to beat, add the sugar and vanilla until well integrated.
• Heat a waffle iron. Put butter and pour a little of the combination over it.
Cook for approximately five minutes or until you notice that the surface is golden.
Reserve so it does not get cold and repeat until the dough is finished.
• Serve with the honey and garnish with the blueberries.
You will surely love: Nutritious oatmeal waffles with apple syrup
For more recipes, visit Cocina Fácil Network
By: Cocina Fácil Network