Miso soup is a nutritional and therapeutic treasure, it is originally from Japanese culture and is considered the star dish. It is associated with great benefits for health and longevity
Miso soup is rich in nutrients, characterized by its benefits for cardiovascular and digestive health, it is also a great ally for losing weight.
All the lovers of Japanese gastronomy they know well miso soup, which is considered one of the main base dishes in the diet of all the inhabitants of the land of the rising sun. In fact, they consume it at all hours, including as part of breakfast; It is not only a delicious local dish and comforting, in Japanese culture they consider it pure medicine.
The truth is that for thousands of years the Japanese have greatly valued the miso, which considered one of the star foods in society. Although we have all heard about it, few of us really know what it is.
Miso’s a condiment in the form of a highly aromatic paste, which is made with soybeans and/or cereals and fermented sea salt with the koji mushroom; is popularly known as a fermented soybean paste. For years it has been considered one of the foods with the greatest healing power in China and Japan.
Miso not only provides an exquisite flavor and consistency in numerous recipes, but it is also the key ingredient in this popular dish of great nutritional and therapeutic potential. One of its great characteristics is due to the simplicity of its preparation, only used miso paste and according to the tastes of each family, they have usually added wakame seaweed, onion, tofu, carrot, pumpkin, and water.
The end result is a very warm and comforting soup that stands out for its rich flavor and good content in vitamins, minerals, proteins, and enzymes (which are related to its digestive health benefits). Discover everything a bowl of miso soup can do for your health.
Medicinal Benefits Of Miso Soup
- Miso is considered a superfood, as it is packed with proteins and nutrients. That is why it is very healthy and complete soup.
- its high mineral content promotes a process of natural detoxification of the body.
- It is a good ally of cardiovascular health, is associated with great benefits for regulating high cholesterol levels, and prevents hypertension.
- Is a great ally to lose weight, stands out for its low-calorie content and great taste. It is also satisfying and very rich in nutrients.
- It’s a good meal for the female health, positively intervenes in menstrual cycles, and fights annoying symptoms of menopause.
- It strengthens the immune system and is key to the prevention of diseases.
- Soy is rich in some substances called isoflavones, which are related to benefits for strengthening bones. It is a recommended food for preventing osteoporosis.
- Significantly benefits the digestion process, this is due to its content in digestive enzymes and lactic acid that are related to great qualities to strengthen the digestive system and combat various ailments.
- It is good food for reducing inflammation and combat fluid retention.
- Soy is rich in a substance called acetylcholine, which is related to great benefits to enhance cognitive functions especially promotes good memory.