Powerful shakes to fill you with energy, revitalize the body, and promote weight loss.
A healthy and balanced diet is key to living better, enjoy a healthy weight, and prevent disease. The good news is that nutrition is considered today the most important health trend and puts all kinds of tools and ingredients that facilitate the way.
It is because of that the shakes have become a favorite drink to calm hunger, increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables, provide a high content of essential nutrients, provide hydration, benefit digestion, and intestinal health.
Oat milk It’s one of the star ingredients in making smoothies. In recent years the offer of non-dairy drinks has grown by leaps and bounds and we appreciate it, they are a wonderful alternative to vegan people, with lactose intolerance, with dietary restrictions, or for those who simply they want to avoid the consumption of dairy and fat.
Among the great qualities of using oat milk, its high content is found in plant-based proteins, contributes higher levels of fiber than cow’s milk, and contains all vitamins and minerals characteristic of oats. At the same time, it stands out for being creamy textured milk (even a little thicker than other vegetable milk), provides a slightly sweet neutral flavor, and does not contain fat. Enjoy 4 creative and very nutritious recipes from smoothies made with oat milk, they are the perfect ally for satisfying hunger and a basis for promoting weight loss.
Oat milk smoothie recipes to lose weight
1. Strawberry banana and oat milk smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 500 ml oat milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 cup of muesli
- 6 tablespoons oat flakes
- Raw honey to taste
- Wash and disinfect the strawberries, remove the stems and cut into halves.
- In the blender glass add all the ingredients, allow them to be well incorporated. You will obtain a thick and very consistent mixture.
- Sweeten with honey to taste and if you wish add some ice cubes.
- Serve and garnish with the muesli.
2. Banana, cinnamon, and oat milk smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup skim milk
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- 1/2 glass of oat milk
- 1 cup of nonfat plain yogurt
- Add all the ingredients in the blender glass, process until you get a smooth and smooth liquid. If you want, add ice, although the frozen banana gives it a good temperature.
- Serve in a glass and enjoy as a breakfast, snack, or light dinner.
3. Mixed fruit smoothie with oat milk
- 1 pear
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- ¾ cup of oat milk (200 ml)
- 1 kiwi
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Peel and chop the previously washed fruits.
- In the glass of the blender add the fruit, the oat milk, and process well.
- Add the honey and a few ice cubes, blend again until you get a smooth liquid.
- Serve and enjoy.
4. Blueberry and oat milk smoothie
- ½ glass of oat milk
- ⅓ cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of berries
- 3 tablespoons of stevia
- ½ tablespoon of cinnamon
- Ice cubes, to taste
- Immerse the blueberries and berries in a container with clean, freshwater.
- Add all the ingredients in the blender glass and process until there are no lumps.
- Finish with some ice cubes to make it even lighter and more refreshing.
- Serve and enjoy, it is delicious and light.