Working at home also involves preparing food yourself. If today you had a long day that prevents you from spending more time in the kitchen, follow one of these options, and eat delicious and healthy.
Adapt to the modality of home office It has its level of difficulty, because now in addition to your job responsibilities, you must take care that your diet is balanced, nutritious, and, sometimes, easy and quick to prepare without sacrificing flavor.
Having products in your pantry and in the ice chest with a long shelf life, and that combine with each other, will be of great help so that you can improvise and test your creativity for cooking, but if for now what is urgent is to bring something to the table and continue with your activities, we propose two dishes that you will love.
Quick And Healthy Recipes
- 190 g of Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sliced turkey sausage
- ½ cup. onion strips
- 1 cup tomato sauce for pizza
- ½ cup. grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag of pita bread
- Cut the cream cheese into medium cubes.
- Spread tomato sauce on each bread.
- Add the sausage, onion, mozzarella cheese, and cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 200ºC for 10 minutes in a preheated oven.
- 3 cups of cooked rice
- 1 pc. egg
- 1 cup diced cooked potato
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. Margarine Iberia.
- 1/4 of onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 pcs. tomato
- 1 sprig of coriander
- 1 pc. chile serrano
- Mix the rice, the egg, and the breadcrumbs.
- Make pancakes with your hands.
- Fry in a pan over medium heat with the margarine.
- For the sauce: bring the onion, garlic, tomatoes, and chili to a boil.
- Blend and fry over medium heat and leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Bathe the pancakes with this sauce and serve.