Well said the saying an apple a day of the doctor will deliver you, know its immense benefits to treat heartburn or heartburn naturally
Probably on the list of most common digestive conditions heartburn take center stage. The reality is that everyone at some point, even if circumstantially, has experienced heartburn or heartburn, is distinguished by an annoying burning sensation in the throat, in the pit of the stomach or in the lower chest.
Heartburn occur when acid rises from the stomach to the throat or esophagus, these acidic substances irritate and injure the lining of the gastrointestinal tract. The truth is that it is a condition that may become chronicay that in many occasions is derived from a lifestyle with bad habits. Among the main causes is overeating fast, have bad habits like alcoholism and smoking, the consumption of certain foods and drinks especially when it comes to preparations rich in saturated fat, highly spicy, spicy, carbonated drinks, alcohol and coffee. It can also be related to particular circumstances like pregnancy, a period of high stress levels and the consumption of certain drugs.
The good news is that today natural remedies they are one of the most valued tools for treating certain health conditions in a more organic way and above all no side effects. These types of recommendations form an important part of various trends in natural medicine, herbal medicine and herbal medicine, which are characterized by the consumption of ingredients of a great medicinal power and therapeutic potential.
The apples they are one of the healthier food that exist and is that they are not only a nutrient pump, they are distinguished by their great healing benefits. Among its most outstanding qualities are recognized as a powerful natural antacid very effective and there are various ways of consuming it that have positioned it as one of the best natural remedies to calm heartburn.
Apple consumption is related to extraordinary digestive benefits. They are ideal for keep stomach healthy, its wealth in one substance called sorbitol It is the perfect complement to regulate intestinal functions, they are a natural diuretic and cleanser, they are rich in fiberthey have big anti-inflammatory properties and generally relax the stomach.
Three apple remedies to fight heartburn:
1. Apple infusion
- 2 large red apples
- 2 lemon (you will need the juice only)
- 2 tablespoons of chamomile flowers (15 g)
- Glass jar
Step by Step:
- Wash the apples well, remove the peel and cut into small pieces.
- In a mediated pot add four cups of purified water, apples, fresh lemon juice and chamomile flower. Let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Rest for a few minutes until it is warm, strain and pour into a glass jar.
- Take 1 liter of this infusion throughout the day.
2. Apple candy
- 1 liter of water
- 4 large apples
- 100 grams of prunes
- 2 lemons
- 1 orange
- Brown sugar, to taste
- Plain yogurt, to taste
- Cinnamon powder
- Wash the apples well, remove the skin and cut them into small pieces.
- Squeeze the lemon and orange juice, you can contemplate adding a few slices to the preparation. They give it a good flavor.
- In a large pot add the liter of water and all the ingredients, boil over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve in small refractories and accompany with a tablespoon of plain yogurt, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Consume one to two servings a day, as part of breakfast is ideal to control heartburn symptoms throughout the day.
3. Apple and banana smoothie
- 1 large red apple
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tablespoon of oat flakes
- 1 frozen banana
- Cinnamon powder, to taste
- Raw honey, to taste
Step by Step:
- Wash the apple well and cut it into medium cubes.
- In the blender glass add the apple, the frozen banana, the almond milk, the almond flakes, honey and cinnamon to taste. Blend until obtaining a smooth and smooth liquid.
- Consume as part of breakfast or light snack.