Reserves with Ansu Fati –

Reservas con Ansu Fati

“There is still risk.” That’s how clear they manifest themselves inside the locker room when he wonders if Ansu Fati could reappear this Sunday against Rayo Vallecano, as all forecasts pointed out. These fears of a possible relapse in the femoral biceps of the left leg, if it runs more than necessary, They are the ones who leave the doors open to postpone their return to the pitch for another week, specifically for the match against Mallorca at the Camp Nou on May 1.

Photo of Ansu Fati

The decision will have to be made this Saturday, after morning training, by the player, the coaches and the doctors. Fati considers that he is already fully recovered and is pressing to be discharged this Saturday, but the rest of the protagonists in the final decision are not so clear. And it is that in the locker room it is not forgotten that the forward has already suffered two relapses this season, and that his final decision not to undergo surgery, forces the medical services to carry out a more exhaustive follow-up to avoid greater evils.

So that, right now the registration of the player for this Sunday’s game against Rayo is still up in the air. It will obviously depend on the sensations of the player, but also on the assessment of the doctors, who continue to manage their recovery with the utmost caution, being aware that a new relapse would inevitably lead the striker to the operating room, thus losing the next three or four months.

Hence, any precaution is little regarding Ansu Fati’s return to the pitch, especially considering that he has accumulated three months of inactivity. But also it seems that his return is imminent: if it is not finally this Sunday, it will be next May 1 at the latest.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.