We tell you what to do one day before the Chinese New Year and the instructions to follow rituals in this Year of the Ox 2021.
On February 12, with the new moon in the sign of Aquarium, will start the Year of the Metal Ox. Here I will share the best rituals for you to start this important cycle on the right foot.
Recommended: Year of the Ox 2021: The expected recovery arrives
What should you do one day before Chinese New Year (February 11)?
Prepare the red envelope of abundance and prosperity
You are going to take a white envelope and you are going to color it red with gold. Here you can draw coins and the “Fu” symbol. Inside you are going to place the following:
- 1 ticket (the denomination does not matter)
- 2 coins
- Lentil seeds
When you finish it, you will leave it where you keep the money to guarantee that there always is.
Before going to sleep, sweep your entire house to ward off bad vibes
What should you do on Chinese New Year’s Day (February 12)?
1. With the first rays of sun, you are going to make a meditation to receive the Ox and you are going to visualize everything you are going to achieve this year. Remember that hard work will pay off.
2. Put on one red garment for luck.
3. Take a tangerine juice at breakfast to attract health and prosperity.
4. Make the talisman of attraction:
On a white sheet you are going to paint a golden ox in the center and around it you are going to draw everything you want to happen to you this year. Here are two examples:
- A chest of gold to attract wealth.
- Some cranes for the love of a couple.
When finished, store it in the northeast side of your room. A compass can help you.
5. It is recommended that the purse or bag this 2021 be navy blue to attract money.
Rituals for the whole year 2021:
- Gold and silver jewelry will be your charm for good fortune. Wear them on important dates.
- Place chrysanthemums in your home for wellness and health.
- The colors of the year will be olive green, navy blue, silver and coral.