Apple Park, despite its young age, is already an iconic place in the tech world. Headquarters of Apple since 2017, it is remarkable for its architecture, in the shape of a circle, with, in the center, greenery, rest areas, walking paths, but also a scene in the colors of the rainbow. -sky.
And it is precisely this scene that inspired the designer Basic Apple Guy for a new wallpaper that we find rather successful. It can be installed on Mac, iPhone, iPad, but also Apple TV, among others.
Below is how to install it on machine. If you appreciate the work, do not hesitate to support its author in him for example giving a tip.
How to get these wallpapers?
- Go to this link
- If the image does not download on its own, open the downloaded image in a new window and right click then “Save image as”
- Open your Mac’s settings, “Desktop and screen saver” section
- Drag the wallpaper file from the Finder onto the current wallpaper image, or add the folder containing the new wallpapers using the “+” at the bottom left and choose it. desired image
Tip: in Safari, when the wallpaper is open in an Apple browser tab, right-click and “Use image as desktop image” to go even faster.
On iPhone and iPad:
- iPhone version link
- iPad version link
- Go to one of the two links seen above, in Safari
- Long press on the image
- Choose “Add to Photos”
- Go to the Photos application, on the desired wallpaper
- Tap the “Share” icon
- Choose “Use as wallpaper”
Find here all our articles for new iPhone, iPad and Mac wallpapers.