Just a few hours ago Fiat gave the first details of the new e-Hybrid engine for the Type and 500Xand today we can already confirm the prices with which the small crossover will land in the dealers next April.
The Fiat 500X Hybrid makes use of the 1.5-liter block with 130 hp associated with the DCT double-clutch gearbox with seven speeds and the simple traction system to the front axle. There will be no possibility of ordering it with a manual transmission or with four-wheel drive.
In Spain the offer includes the finishes Club, Cross, Sport, Red and the special edition Yacht Club Capri. In the conventional trim levels, users can choose between the standard bodywork or the one equipped with the sliding canvas roof called Dolcevita.
The endowment from the simplest contemplates the light alloy wheels, air conditioning, lane warning, cruise control with limiter, trip computerintegrated sound system, DAB radio, bluetooth, USB, LED daytime running lights, split rear seat, etc.
If you opt for the most complete level, you also have the integrated navigator, leather upholstery, keyless entry and start, specific decorative insertsrear camera, adaptive cruise control, blind spot object monitor, parking sensors, etc.
The recommended prices are as follows:
- 1.5 Hybrid 130 hp 7DCT Club €21,097
- 1.5 Hybrid 130 CV 7DCT Dolcevita Club €23,527
- 1.5 Hybrid 130 hp 7DCT Cross €22,434
- 1.5 Hybrid 130 hp 7DCT Sport €23,203
- 1.5 Hybrid 130 hp 7DCT Dolcevita Sport €25,633
- 1.5 Hybrid 130 CV 7DCT Red €23,244
- 1.5 Hybrid 130 CV 7DCT Dolcevita Red €25,674
- 1.5 Hybrid 130 CV 7DCT Yacht Club Capri €28,306