Recently, Apple released new MacBook Pro with Apple silicon chip, 14 and 16 inches, but also a new major version of macOS, called Monterey. After a few weeks occupied by discussing the characteristics of these new products, let’s take advantage of a little lull before Black Friday and the Christmas period to offer you something to embellish your work environment with new wallpapers.
You can therefore find in this article the wallpapers exclusive to the new 14 and 16-inch MacBook Pro available for a few weeks at Apple, but also a special Monterey wallpaper.
Regarding the latter, it is not an image signed by the Californian giant, but a photo taken by a team specializing in video and photography. They did not appreciate that version 12 of macOS only comes with wallpapers with artificial designs (see here to get them). They therefore set themselves the goal of taking a photo of the place highlighted by the Cupertino proposals. Except that it is question of the canyon of Monterey, an underwater relief of the bay of Monterey, impossible to photograph, therefore, for the three motivated of the day. However, they found another convincing place, representative of the region with this mixture of “mountain, nature and sea”. Here is the result :
How to download these wallpapers?
- To surrender here for MacBook Pro wallpapers Where here for Monterey wallpaper
- Open the desired image in a new window for MacBook Pro wallpapers, or on Wallpaper for Monterey wallpapers
- Then right click
- Choose “Download linked file as”
- Choose a location on your Mac
- Open your Mac’s settings, section “Desktop and screen saver”
- Drag the wallpaper file from the Finder onto the current wallpaper image, or add the folder containing the new wallpapers using the “+” at the bottom left
- Finally, choose the desired image
On iPhone and iPad:
- Go to the same addresses as those indicated for Mac, via Safari, Firefox, Chrome or another browser app on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the desired image for MacBook Pro wallpapers, or tap on Wallpaper for Monterey wallpaper
- Make a long press on the image
- Choose “Add to Photos”
- Go to the Photos application, on the desired wallpaper
- Press the “Share” icon
- Choose “Use as wallpaper”
Note that for the Monterey wallpaper, there is also a dynamic version, changing according to daylight over the hours. This dynamic wallpaper is to download there.
Find here all our articles for new iPhone, iPad and Mac wallpapers, including the following: