Yogurt is a great nutritional and weight loss ally. Consuming it through smoothies is a delicious and low calorie alternative
Yogurt is one of the healthier food that we have at hand, is an important element in the daily diet. Is a fermented dairy product who is valued for his wealth in micro and macro nutrients, It is also noted for its extraordinary content of probiotics, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins and minerals.
Thanks to its composition, accessibility and immense versatility, yogurt is nowadays one of the most used ingredients in all kinds of diets and eating plans. Not only for its famous kindness to stimulate weight lossIt is a great alternative to benefit the functioning of the entire organism.
Yogurt consumption is a great and infallible ally of the digestive and intestinal healthThis is of course due to his exceptional contribution in probiotics. Is about microorganisms that by consuming them kept alive in the intestine and this directly benefits the intestinal flora, help balance it, accelerate intestinal transit and they intervene in that the Food is digested much more easily. At the same time its consumption is related to positive effects for decrease common digestive conditions such as bloating, colitis, nausea, inflammation, and pain.
Eating foods rich in probiotics It is one of the best alternatives to naturally strengthen the immune system. Its content in essential nutrients and its benefits in intestinal health are two factors that directly intervene in the prevention of diseases and infections.
Yogurt is a magnificent source of protein and that is why it is related to positive effects for increase muscle mass and fill the body with energy, It is a great supplement in the diet of athletes since it is related to benefits to improve the physical and mental performance. Also thanks to its outstanding calcium content it is one of the best foods for strengthen bones and teeth, It is ideal in the diet of people who suffer osteoporosis.
The health and wellness trends They are increasingly popular and they all agree on the fundamentals of food. That is why today more than ever all kinds of food from great therapeutic power and yogurt is one of the main, that is why it has become one of the most recognized ingredients in all kinds of dishes that they provide energy and vitality.
Integrate the use of yogurt like main complement in smoothies and smoothies It is the ideal food for people who want to lose weight. They are satiating beverages, high nutritional value, low calorie and a great ally for combat anxiety about eating.
1. Yogurt and orange smoothie
- 200 ml of natural and sugar-free yogurt
- 125 ml of soy milk
- 1 orange
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
Step by Step:
- Peel the orange and get its wedges.
- In the blender glass add the pieces of orange, raspberries, soy milk, yogurt and flaxseeds. Process until you get a smooth and creamy drink.
- Consume at the time you want! It is a great complement to breakfast, a good snack option and an extraordinary light snack alternative.
2. Yogurt and banana smoothie
- 200 ml of Greek yogurt without sugar
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Step by Step:
- In the blender glass add the yogurt, the frozen banana, the sliced almonds and the honey. Process until a foamy, creamy drink forms.
- Serve in a glass and sprinkle cinnamon powder to taste.
- Enjoy. It is delicious, full of energy and very satisfying.
3. Yogurt smoothie with strawberries
- 100 grams of strawberries
- 200 ml of natural yogurt without sugar
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (after soaking)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Wash and disinfect strawberries.
- In a small container, soak the chia seeds an hour before.
- In the blender glass, add the chopped strawberries, yogurt, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Process until you get a smooth and consistent drink.
- Serve in a glass and add the previously soaked chia seeds.