A plate of this classic tomato soup, very nutritious and low in calories. It is the perfect ally to eliminate everything your body does not need and lose weight
Integrating the consumption of light soups in the diet benefits the digestive and immune systems.
Photo: Image by Bernadette Wurzinger on Pixabay / Pixabay
There are certain days when it is impossible to survive without a steaming bowl of soup, are the perfect ally for cold days and also to recover from a cold. However in recent years as an important part of various tnutrition and health trends, soups have become a fundamental element in weight loss diets and detoxify the body.
That is why today we have a extensive offer of medicinal soups that according to their medicinal ingredients relate to powerful therapeutic effects. The truth is that preparing a soup is very simple and immensely versatile you only need vegetables, spices, herbs and if you wish some protein or cereal and in minutes you have a complete, nutritious and comforting meal ready.
exist ingredients that cannot be missing in any soup created for speed up metabolism, lose weight and eliminate toxins. He tomato is one of them, it is not only liquid gold for health thanks to its nutritional composition and medicinal benefits, it is an ingredient that brings great flavors to taste buds.
Table of Contents
About the benefits of tomato soup:
The more we know about the benefits of tomato and we integrate it into the diet the more we fall in love with its benefits. It is not only one of the ainfallible bundles of gastronomy worldwide, its consumption is related to large properties.
- Tomato is one of the lower calorie vegetables, 100 grams provide only 18 calories. This is because most of its weight is water, that is, close to 95% of its composition. It is the perfect food for any calorie restricted diet.
- It stands out for its content in two organic acids: citrus and malic, which are responsible for it being a very appetizing and digestive food.
- It is characterized by its high content of fiber and antioxidants, which give it great medicinal qualities. Its consumption is related to a great satiating effect and also accelerate metabolism, thanks to this it is highly recommended for stimulate the loss of that.
- One of the great characteristics of tomato is due to its ability to stimulate production of an amino acid called carnitine, which is directly related to the body’s ability to burn fat.
- It stands out for its content in vitamin A, C and E, which are related to benefits for strengthen the immune system and prevent disease.
- Its high content of lycopene, carotenoid pigment with antioxidant effects responsible for their characteristic vibrant red color, it gives them an important protective effect on heart health and brain function.
- Tomato is a vegetable of great diuretic potential, this is largely due to its content in water and potassium. It is because of that stimulates the elimination of liquids and toxins housed in the body.
- Garlic is considered one of the foods of greater medicinal potential, properties are attributed analgesic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antifungal. At the same time it is a good element to boost the metabolism, strengthens the immune system and protects the cardiovascular health.
How to prepare tomato soup?
This tomato soup is a classic, it is a warm dish, full of flavors and aromas. Best of all, it is made with only three ingredients: tomatoes, garlic and ghee (Clarified butter).
- 500 grams of ripe tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- Additional features: Herbs, pepper and salt
- Wash the tomatoes well and remove the stems.
- Roast the tomatoes + 2 of the peeled and halved garlic cloves, the skin of the tomatoes should be burned. * You can also boil them, although the flavor of tomato tatemado is delicious.
- Finely chop a clove of garlic and reserve.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes and add them to the glass and the blender with the garlic cloves. Process until you get a tomato and garlic paste.
- In a soup pan, over medium heat add the tablespoon of ghee and allow it to melt and add the finely chopped garlic, fry until golden. Add the tomato paste.
- Cook the tomato paste over low heat for 5 minutes and add water (approximately 500 ml) fresh herbs, pepper and salt.
- A good recommendation is prepare enough quantity and reserve it for lunch or dinner throughout the week.
- Consume hot and on demand, it is very low in calories.