Strengthen the immune system and fill your days with energy with this refreshing and healing Turmeric Ice Cream Latte
Turmeric today it is one of the most trending medicinal ingredients. It is on everyone’s lips, it is part of many health, nutrition, and wellness trends, it is also considered one of the spices of greater therapeutic power.
Due to such popularity, turmeric has become the protagonist of delicious and aromatic dishes as is the case of all kinds of drinks how juices, smoothies, and savory dishes how soups, creams, stews, bakery, and desserts.
Turmeric root It is one of the most used products in the oriental cuisine, it is native to Southeast Asia and is therefore highly valued as a powerful remedy of great medicinal properties. It stands out for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and digestive benefits, that is why integrating it as a dietary supplement is a great ally of health. That is why the turmeric consumption Is associated with great health benefits among which stand out:
Benefits of Turmeric
- Improves digestion and intestinal health, regulates the microbiota.
- Facilitates weight loss.
- Strengthens the immune system, is a good complement in the prevention of diseases such as colds and flu.
- Fight allergies and asthma.
- It is a great ally for detoxifying the liver, prevents liver damage and diseases.
- Relieves all kinds of inflammations on the skin such as asthma, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It is a good ally for regulating high levels of cholesterol and glucose in the blood. And that’s why a good supplement against diabetes.
Summer has arrived and high temperatures are present, integrate refreshing and healthy drinks It is a great ally to keep us well hydrated. This recipe from Turmeric Ice Cream Latte It is a true wonder, it stands out for the use of ingredients of high nutritional and medicinal value. It is perfect and light, best of all is that it is low in calories and sugars.
Turmeric Latte Recipe
- 1 cup of whole or almond milk (you can use whichever is your preference)
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of ginger powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 frozen banana
- To sweeten: 2 dates or 2 tablespoons of raw honey (optional)
- Ice to taste
- Whipped coconut cream
- In a large glass add the dry ingredients: turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger powder. Finish by adding a pinch of black pepper.
- Boil the almond milk and when it reaches a boil add it to the spice mixture. With the help of a hand mixer, mix the ingredients well and allow them to dissolve.
- Allow it to cool down to room temperature for a few minutes, you can speed up the process and rest in the freezer.
- In the blender, glass adds the frozen banana, the spice mixture and if you want to sweeten it you can add 2 dates or 2 tablespoons of raw honey. Blend until you get a smooth and homogeneous drink. Add some ice cubes and reprocess.
- Serve in glasses and if you want, add a little coconut whipped cream on top and sprinkle a little turmeric.