Try using this powerful and healing turmeric paste recipe when cooking, it is associated with extraordinary therapeutic potential.
Turmeric root is all the rage and we all know. However this powerfully medicinal food. It is anything but a simple fashion or trend, it is one of the millennial healing allies that exist. Turmeric is used centuries ago as a popular natural remedy in Ayurveda medicine, herbal medicine, and herbal medicine.
Its great benefits are due to its exceptional anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and antioxidant properties. Thanks to its benefits, the consumption of turmeric is associated with qualities for speed up metabolism and enhance weight loss, strengthens the immune system, is a great ally for treating pain chronic inflammation digestive disorders, chronic diseases, inclusive prevents aging and improve skin health.
The truth is to add turmeric to food and drink It is considered one of the best eating habits to benefit health since it provides an extra in nutrients and antioxidants. Its uses in the kitchen are immense it stands out for fill with personality, aroma, and color all kinds of dishes such as the case of soups, sauces, stews, stews, marinated and also drinks like juices, smoothies, infusions, bakery and of course it is the key ingredient in the elaboration of the famous golden milk. Golden milk or golden milk is a drink made from turmeric, pepper, and a blend of spices which when combined with a little coconut oil and milk becomes a powerful anti-inflammatory.
With this homemade turmeric pasta recipe, it will be easier than ever to use it in a habitual and generous way when cooking. Best of all, it’s a 100% natural and homemade product very easy to do and that it performs quite well.
It is a recipe that contemplates the use of black pepper one of the key ingredients to enhance the effects of turmeric. This is due to its content in a substance called piperine, responsible for the characteristic spicy touch of pepper and which is associated with a 158% increase in the absorption of turmeric in the body.
Without a doubt, this turmeric paste is a kitchen staple, especially for those who have already discovered their magic and power. Consuming it daily through different preparations is an extraordinary stomach protector, protects neurons, improves liver function, cleanses the body, and protects the heart.
Turmeric Paste Recipe
- 2 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of ginger powdered
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil/butter
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- Hot water
- Small glass jar with an airtight lid
Step by Step Guide:
- In a medium bowl add the powdered ingredients: turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon mix well.
- Add the edible coconut oil and honey to the dry spice mix. Make sure to integrate all the ingredients well.
- Add a little hot water slowly until smooth, smooth paste forms.
- Place the pasta in a small glass container with a lid and keep refrigerated. In this way, the pasta can last well up to 1 month.